ZG(H) series adopts international advanced technology, non-clogging design with big flow channel and 3-Vane high efficiency closed impeller. Large solid particles are allowed.
ZG(H) Series Sand Gravel Pump is horizontal single-casing gravel pump with wide channel to transfer sand, slurries or gravels with big particle size. The wet parts are made of Ni-hard and high-Chrome alloys to ensure long service life. It has superior performance than common pumps in dredging, sand mining, barge loading and mineral processing etc.
• Our ZG,ZGH sand gravel pumps are the series products introduced from international high technique. All spare parts are 100% replaced with international parts.
• Zidong sand pumps are designed for continuously handling the most difficult higher abrasive slurries which contain too big solids to be pumps by a common slurry pump.
• Construction of this pump is of single casing connected by means of clamp bands and wide wet-passage.
• The wet-parts are made of Ni-hard high chrom abrasion-resistance alloy.
• The discharge direction of pump can be oriented in any direction of 360°.
• This type of pump possesses the advantages of easy installation and operation, good performance of NPSH and abrasion resistance.
• 3 Vanes big passing channel with extra thick wall.
• Bearing Assembly – A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection & contributes to long bearing life.
• Casing – Single casing be made of high-chrome alloy, provide long wear time.
• Impeller – 3 vanes impeller, processing larger solids easily. The impeller and casing are threaded connection,no need nuts.
High efficiency and high head designs are also available.
• Cover Plate – Wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
• One-Piece Frame – A very robust one-piece frame cradles the cartridge type bearing and shaft assembly.
An external impeller adjustment mechanism is provided for easy adjustment of impeller clearance
|Model||ZG Series Clear Water Performance|
|Max Size Passage
They are suitable for deliverinng slurries in Mining, Explosive-sludge in metal melting, dredging in dredger and course of rivers, and other fieldes.
• Sand and gravel
• Hydraulic mining
• Slag granulation
• River and pond dredging
• Heavy refuse removal
• Large particle or low NPSHA applications