|Application||Mining Slurry Pump And Sand Gravel Pump||Brand||ZD|
A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
1. The shaft is designed with a short overhang to:
(A) Reduce shaft deflection
(B) Minimize vibration
2. Hardened shaft sleeve to protect the shaft
3. Optional dimensionally interchangeable heavy duty bearing assemblies
4. Retained on a one piece frame
5. Grease purged piston rings to help seal contaminates out of bearing housing.